History & Philosophy
- Vision: Provide millwork and casework that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Product Quality: Our millwork must be delivered in a flawless condition. If we see that an item is damaged in shipping or delivery, or contains any type of flaw, our customer must be contacted before they contact us, and it must be fixed or replaced immediately.
- Customer Service: If it is not right we eagerly fix it. If it is right and the customer is not happy, we are not happy and must propose an alternate solution. Acceptable is unacceptable. Expectations must be exceeded in all endeavors of Quest. Go beyond what is expected to assist our clients. Be extraordinary!
- Big Picture: Always keep the big picture in mind…our goal is to always exceed the expectations of the General Contractors, Architects, and Owners. Because we have the “G” factor (get it factor), doing business with Quest is a breath of fresh air to our customers.
- Integrity: Honesty and compassion for others is paramount. Arrogance and rudeness are unacceptable.
- Values: Nothing is more important than family.